Gaming Friends Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 Controller

4 posters

Go down

PS4 Controller  Empty PS4 Controller

Post by Derri Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Here is the PS4s New Controller

PS4 Controller  Medium

PS4 Controller  Medium

It looks really cool.

It has several new buttons including a share button, motion controls and a touch pad. Details have been sketchy on how this will all work but I'll update as more news becomes available.
Derri
Derri
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PS4 Controller  Empty Re: PS4 Controller

Post by UKCowboy74 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 pm

It looks Ok put the Proofs in the Pudding as the saying goes I'll see what it's like and whether I can get on with it or not
UKCowboy74
UKCowboy74

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:47 pm

IAmProjectAlice wrote:yeah i must say that controller looks really cool, it is making me want to wait and get a ps4 instead of a ps3

I'd honestly wait until you can get a PS4 because a PS4 can play PS3 games as well.

UKCowboy74 wrote:It looks Ok put the Proofs in the Pudding as the saying goes I'll see what it's like and whether I can get on with it or not

Yeah, It doesn't look too different. I think with it being slightly bigger and chunky I'll have to see if I could get along with it.

Marmite wrote:it looks same as the ps3 pad only with added features and a slight shape change. the sony controller has remained the same shape and look since the first pad on psx.

Well to be fair the old xbox controller was pretty much the same as the 360 controller, the only thing that has changed would be slightly in size and features added.

I don't see why the controller needs to change too much.
Derri
Derri
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 am

I guess it depends on what you're used too.
Derri
Derri
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmadman72 Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:27 am

I'd honestly wait until you can get a PS4 because a PS4 can play PS3 games as well.

Where did you get that information? The PS4 will not be backwards compatible. There is talk of being able to download ps3 titles but how many and which ones are still unknown. They started releasing PS2 titles on the PS3 but to be honest the library is sad at best. Will they do the same with the PS3 titles on the PS4 or will they release the entire catalog? While we are on the topic of downloading, There is absolutely no reason that your PSN titles and DLC will not carry over to the PS4.
Dmadman72
Dmadman72

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmProjectAlice Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:22 pm

the new ps4 controller looks really cool
IAmProjectAlice
IAmProjectAlice
Founder
Founder

https://gamingfriends.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down